Monday, July 2, 2012

Biased? Maybe.

I'll just say it right now, BYU-Idaho is the greatest school in the world. If you don't believe me, then I invite you to click the "join this site" button and read up on all of this goodness. BYU is the only college I have ever attended, so I realize this constitutes a bit of a biased opinion, but regardless, I stand by my statement above. 

This is a very misunderstood school; most people don't exactly understand what goes on here. If you are under the impression that we all walk around with robes on while chanting verses of scripture, then you are terribly mistaken. Or if you are imagining there is some sort of cult going on here, that is also false. Let me tell you just a little bit. BYU-I is located in Rexburg, Idaho—greatest city in the world. I’m totally kidding. Just imagine a town where it’s extremely windy and the nicest restaurant is Applebee’s, and that’s Rexburg.

So here’s what’s up, if you have a question about the way things are done here, then ask. If you simply are just interested in reading about what goes on, then by all means, please do so.

For your pleasure, here are a few pictures of the beautiful school:




More of this goodness to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment