Friday, July 13, 2012

In the words of Lady Gaga, "Just Dance."

I bet you're wondering how we party it up here in the Burg. What is it that we do over here? Play checkers? Bust out pioneer games (only my roommate, Jill, does that)? Gossip while we clean our laundry on washboards? Watch Harry Potter Marathons all day? Well ok, that last one is pretty awesome. Anyone who doesn't think so lives a sad life.

 I have two words for you, my friend: dance parties. We love em. Oh, you thought we didn't dance? Of course we do, this isn't Footloose. You're probs wondering how we break it down, since apparently the cool way these days is to not dance and just grind up on each other. Here's how we do: a large group of cool people (most of them Mormon, well ok pretty much all of them) get together, put on some bumpin music, and dance Chris Brown style allll night long--and by that I mean until curfew.

When I say "dance", I mean that we actually dance. Like, bust some moves. Surprised? Don't be. We're really great partiers', just without all of the alcohol. It's a party 24-7 here in Rexburg, and you're invited.



No comments:

Post a Comment